PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Delayed Tasty Tuesday

Rocky Mountain Popcorn


Today's Tasty Tuesday (or should we say yesterday's Tasty Tuesday) is all about Rocky Mountain Popcorn.  Rocky Mountain Popcorn has been around for over 20 years.  The popcorn is all natural, gluten-free, nut-free, and certified non-GMO.  And don't forget popcorn is a whole grain!

Rocky Mountain Popcorn comes in the following flavors:  White Cheddar, Caramel, Cinnamon Sugar, Kettle Corn, Jalapeno, Butter, Southwest Cheddar, and Naked.

Here's a picture of the Rocky Mountain Popcorn that Mommy in PA and her family got to try.

Mommy in PA says:  My absolute favorite is the Cinnamon Sugar.  It was so addictive.  One bite and I was hooked.  The bag said it was one and a half servings and I ate it in one sitting.  Very yummy!  My son tried the butter flavor and said it was good (he wasn't being very cooperative with the taste testing process that day).  My daughter does not really eat popcorn so I took the rest with me to my nieces house and let them try some and her daughter LOVED the Carmel and said it tasted just like ball park popcorn.  We all were a little skeptical on the naked (lightly salted) thinking it would be too bland for our taste buds but surprisingly it was very tasty.  The only kind we didn't really care for that much was the Jalapeno but it wasn't really that bad either, probably just have to be in the mood for it.

everyone liked the caramel!!!!
my 6 year old cousins favorite!!! 
MY favorite!!!!!! 
This was good, and gone quickly too!!! 
Gone just as fast as the cinnamon sugar and also my 6 year olds favorite!!!! 
oooooh dat hot!!!!!!! 
my 3 year old and 9 year olds favorite!!

Mommy in Ga says:  We received the caramel and the southern Cheddar as the special popcorn's along with the butter, the naked, the jalapeno with white cheddar, cinnamon sugar and the white cheddar!!!
These popcorn flavors were a huge hit in my home!!! We broke them out while i was keeping my 3 little cousins for the weekend and all the kids loved them!!
The ones that went the fastest were the butter popcorn and the cinnamon and sugar......I let them have a little bit of the white cheddar to get opinions but, as they were my favorite i stashed those ones!!
We all enjoyed all the flavors but, my 6 year old cousin LOVED the southwestern cheddar.  He ate almost the whole bag himself!!! Also when it came to the jalapeno white Cheddar my kids' asked if they could open it and i told them it was going to be spicy and they said, "that's okay we like spicy!!" So they opened the bag and ate them but, every so often you would hear my 3 year old say, "ooooh mommy, dat hot!!!!" and he would get a drink and take another bite of popcorn!!!
All in all most of the flavors we got were fantastic!! As mommy in Pa said we were also a little skeptical about the naked but, it was very good!
Another great thing about the rocky mountain popcorn is the packaging, they are tall and skinny, EASY to store! They are also manufactured to tip the bag right into your mouth and eat......if you are not sharing your bag with others lol!!!!!

Right now Rocky Mountain Popcorn is doing a promotion that if you get 3 friends to "like" them on Facebook you will get three bags of Cinnamon Sugar for FREE!  All you do is get your friends to like them and then send them an email with their names and your mailing address.

Disclaimer:  We did receive the above items for free in exchange for our review but all opinions are our own.

No comments: