PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thrifty (Target) Thursday



Thrifty Thursday


Today for thrifty Thursday i thought i would share the results of my Target deals!!!!
I love coupons and clearance and if you watch closely and check every time you go to the store you can get some really awesome deals!!! Had i not had my 6 year old with me i could have probably found more while i was there!!!!!!




 herbal essence was marked down to $1.42 ( I got four and when you take my clearance price + the $3.00 coupons off 2) you get 4 FREE bottles of shampoo!!!!!  My tank top was $2.40 reg price $8.00 index are normal price of .49 but, i had to have some!! I saved 4.62 on my Lysol wipes but, also had to have those!
 PJ's for little man marked down to $3.88 from $12.99!!!! And to boot he LOVES them!!
Cleaner was also $1.87 but, needed as well
For all of the products above i spent $11.85 I don't think that was a bad trip at all!!
disclaimer:  I paid for all of the products above and received no compensation for this post, all opinions are my own!!!

No comments: