PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tasty Tuesday

Goody Good Stuff


  Mommy in GA and mommy in PA recently got to try the full line of sweets from Goody Good Stuff.    Goody Good Stuff is not your typical fruit snack, they have gone the extra mile (15 years worth) to make a sweet that is Meat Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Alcohol Free, Gluten Free, Fat Free, GMO Free, Soy Free, and Tree Nut Free.  Also there are no artificial colors and they use all natural flavors. 

The shapes of these are just so cute!
Goody Good Stuff comes in the following flavors:  Sour Fruit Salad, Tropical Fruit, Strawberry Cream, Koala Gummy Bears, Summer Peaches, Sour Mix & Match, Cheery Cherries, and Cola Breeze.  They also have new flavors coming soon.

Here's what mommy in GA's family thought of the Goody Good Stuff:
This definitely is some Goody Good stuff!!! We loved all of the different flavors!!!!  I am pretty sure nobody in my house hesitated for any of the flavors!! 
 My kids' and I thought they were all delicious.  We are huge fruit snack people and these ranked up there with the favorites!! I couldn't ask for much more of a variety to choose from either, i think they thought of everything!
The Goody Good stuff definitely will have a reservation on future grocery lists'!

Here's what mommy in PA's family thought of the Goody Good Stuff:
Well the name definitely fits the product in this case.  The Koala Gummy Bears were gone almost as fast as they were opened (they are my 7 year old son's favorite).  My 14 year old daughter really liked the Summer Peaches.  My favorite was the Sour Mix & Match.  I was hesitant to try the Cola Breeze but I'm now glad I did.  They tasted really good especially with the extra sugar on them. 
Here's what my seven year old said about the cola ones "I would give these more than two thumbs up if I had more than two thumbs".
And my 14 year old daughter said "These are going to be on our grocery list soon aren't they?"
We loved the cute little koala bear on all of the packaging. 

You can read more about Goody Good Stuff by going to their site, follow them on Facebook, or on Twitter.
To see store locations that carry Goody Good Stuff click here.


Disclaimer:  We received the above product to try in exchange for our review but all opinions are our own.

No comments: