PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Funky Friday

Knitting

Okay so i was at wal-mart yesterday and i have been thinking about finding a new hobby........I had been thinking about crochet or knitting.
So i went into the yarn section and was looking around and found the knitting needles and some yarn, i got both for a total of $5.00!
I got online last night and went HERE and learned step by step how to knit!! Very excited about this at first i had a hard time but, now i got the hang of it and this is what i have made of a scarf so far......



I know it is not impressive yet or perfect but, i think it is fun and it is a cheap hobby, also once i quit getting so worked up about not being able to do it and got it, it was very relaxing!!!!
Anyway I will keep yall posted on the outcome of the scarf.....If I stick with it lol!!
disclaimer:  I received no compensation for this post and all comments are my own.

No comments: