PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Great Clearance Deals at Claires.com!!!

Mommy in PA says:  My daughter and I went into Claire's at the mall the other night and got some really cute earrings on clearance and when we went to check out the lady wanted to know if we would like to receive emails from Claire's, so I said yes.  Well I am glad I did.  I just got an email mentioning their clearance items and I headed over to see what they had.  Here are some of the better deals I found...
 
   Justin Bieber Metallic Messenger Bag $5.99 was $24
 
  Paradise Print Shoulder Bag $5.99 was $24
 
  My Jewels Metal Holder $4.09 was $16.50
 
  Panda Trapper Hat $4.00 was $18.50
 
  Birthday Girl Set $2.49 was $14.00
 
  And tons...I mean TONS of Easter and St. Patrick's Day items marked down to a buck!!!!  Go here to see the clearance section.

 

No comments: