PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tasty Tuesday - Campbell's Go Soup

Campbell's Go Soup
 
disclaimer:  I received this product and coupons for free from Smiley360 for the purpose of this review.  All opinions remain my own original thoughts.
 


 
Thanks to Smiley360 I (mommy in PA) received a package of the NEW Campbell's Go Soup to try.  Here is the list of flavors that it comes in:
      Moroccan Style Chicken with Chickpeas
      Golden Lentil with Madras Curry
      Creamy Red Pepper with Smoked Gouda
      Coconut Curry with Chicken and Shitake Mushrooms
      Chicken & Quinoa with Poblano Chilies
      Spicy Chorizo and Pulled Chicken with Black Beans
 
  I wasn't really sure if any of these flavors would appeal to me as I am a typical tomato, mushroom, chicken noodle kind a gal but figured I'd give it a try anyway.  They sent me the Spicy Chorizo and Pulled Chicken with Black Beans.  Now I have never eaten a black bean in my life until now (at least that I know of) but that's only because I didn't know what I had been missing.
 
  The Campbell's Go Soup was very easy to prepare.  They make it so all you do is tear across the top of the pouch so that it has an opening for the steam to vent out.  Pop it in the microwave for two and a half minutes, wait for it to cool down a bit, pour it in your bowl, and enjoy. 
 
     
 
  Just look at the texture of this soup!!!  I loved how you could tell exactly what you had in each spoonful.  I have to admit the corn and chicken pieces were my favorite.  My only complaint is it was a tad bit on the spicy side for my tastes but that just made me eat less at one time : )
 
  To find out more about Campbell's Go Soup you can check out their facebook page or go grab some at your local grocery store. 



 


No comments: