PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Our Top Twelve for November (Just a little late...oopsie)

disclaimer:  We received the products below for free in exchange for our honest opinions.  All opinions remain our own.
Our Top Twelve
This month our pick for the Top Twelve List is....
Skoy



  You can see our previous post about Skoy here

This time they sent us the Skoy Scrub.  These are made from cotton and non-toxic hardener.  These take the place of your traditional scouring pads and are best cleaned on the top rack of your dishwasher.  They are reusable thus saving you money : )
  Now here are our thoughts about the Skoy Scrub they sent us this time:
  Mommy in GA:Skoy did not make our Top Twelve by accident!!!  If you read our previous review on skoy you know that we LOVE them!! They came in handy for all kinds of cleaning!!

Then we wrote to Skoy to let them know that they were one of our favorites and learned that they had expanded the handiness!!! They added the Skoy Scrub!!!  This is great because I hate when you have a mess you have to soak or douse in cleaner and then on top of all that you have to use a good amount of elbow grease...yuck! 

 With the Skoy Scrub you have an abrasive cloth that is not hard on your surfaces! I have used them from the bathroom (you can find it in the designated bathroom cleaner area, you don't want to use those anywhere else after cleaning in there!!) to my Kitchen, the counters, floors, sinks, walls, and anything you can think of in between, barely any cleaner and a little elbow grease and your surface is cleaner than with your other products!

Definately still in the top 12!


 The before picture of mommy in PA's bathroom sink after the softener didn't get changed out quickly enough and an orange buildup started.  


The after picture of mommy in PA's bathroom sink after using just the Skoy Scrub and no cleaning solution : )
  Mommy in PA:  I LOVE my Skoy Scrubs.  I use them all the time when I'm washing dishes...I haven't bought Brillo Pads in months : )  I use them on my non-stick skillets, my glass bakeware, and my crockpot.  I was totally amazed by the ability for the Skoy Scrub to cut through grease.  I had an older skillet that I've had for probably at least ten years, well it had this really nasty grease build up on the handle that I couldn't seem to get off.  Well the one day I put just a little bit of dish soap on the handle and grabbed a Skoy Scrub and started scrubbing...the build up came right off and it looks like new again : )  Just look at the above pictures to see what a difference it made in my iron-stained bathroom sink.
  Now here's why Skoy made our Top Twelve list:  We loved the fact that our Skoy Cloths we got last time were reusable and able to be put directly in the compost when they were worn out.  It's also great that they were created by two stay at home moms (much like mommy in GA and mommy in PA, at the time).

To find out more about Skoy or to get your very own Skoy Cloths or Scrubbers you can head over to their website, facebook, or twitter.

No comments: