PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection (Mommy in PA)


  I recently received coupons from Bzzagent to help me spread the word about the new Glade Expressions Collection campaign.  If you want more information on Bzzagent or to sign up to be a Bzzagent you can go here

  My first shopping experience to get my Glade Expressions product went terribly.  I headed to our local Walmart to get my free diffuser and spray.  My seven year old and I searched high and low on the shelves to find the diffusers.  I was just about ready to give up when my son spotted what we believed was the the diffuser.  Well we got it and a room spray and when we got home I was shocked to see that I had wasted my coupon on a refill for the diffuser...I was not very happy.

  I decided that I would just use one of my $4 off coupons to pick up the diffuser the next time we went to the store.  I set up my diffuser refill and was a little upset when it didn't have the strength of scent I had expected.  The next day I looked at it closely and realized I had not pushed the wick into the base far enough, after that it smelled wonderful. 

  I didn't get very lucky on my room spray purchase either.  I must have a faulty one because it doesn't spray every time and when it does it is almost like it's raining instead of a mist.  I discussed this with my niece and my one friend and they both said that theirs worked fine. 



  The scents are very nice.  I purchased the room spray in Pineapple & Mangosteen and the original refill I had was the same scent because it was the only one they had.  When I got my actual diffuser at Kmart I purchased the Lavender & Juniper Berry.  I liked both scents but the Lavender one a little bit better.  They also come in Cotton & Italian Mandarin (wish I could have found this variety but it only comes in the spray) and Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice.  I can't wait to get some more refills for my diffuser. 

  In the end I am very happy with the diffuser and will be getting myself another room spray after this one is empty to see if I can get a good working one this time.  The scents are great and I love how the scent not just covers the odors but also eliminates them.  This comes in very handy when you have pets!

Disclaimer:  I received coupons to purchase the above items for free or at a discount from Bzzagent.  All opinions remain my own.

No comments: