PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thrifty Thursday (Budget Gadgets)

Budget Gadgets


Are you looking for a great gift idea but don't want to spend a ton of money?  Then you should check out BudgetGadgets.com.  They have a huge variety of items and they have low prices too.  Mommy in GA and mommy in PA spent hours trying to decide what items we wanted to review. 
If you are looking for some great Halloween costume accessories and don't want to spend an arm and a leg than you should check them out.

Puzzle Box

Mommy in PA says:  I chose a puzzle box for my review item.  It sells for $3.31 which is a great deal for the entertainment value.  It was so funny watching my family try to figure out how to get into this thing.  I think I'll order a couple of these to use as Christmas gifts and shove money inside then just sit back and watch the hilarity ensue.
I was very impressed at the huge variety of items on the site.  There is literally something for everyone on there.  I would have showed more pictures of my puzzle box but it would have given the solution away.

Mommy in GA says:
I chose to do the silicone protective cover for the wii controllers.These are priced at $3.64, to protect your wii controllers, that is a small price to pay!!
 Above: Is a picture of my poor bland and boring wii controller :(

Above: Is a picture of my new and improved (also well protected!!) wii controller!!
While the ones from Budget Gadget are not as cushy as your other options, my kids' are rough on stuff and I couldn't beat the price.  Even if it doesn't last long (which I will keep you posted, I am pretty optimistic.) It has already lasted a month and that must be some kind of record here!! (LOL)

Disclaimer:  We received the above items for free in exchange for our honest review.  All opinions remain our own.

No comments: