PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tasty Tuesday (Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt)


  Are you in the mood for a tasty treat but want to avoid all the fat that normally comes along with frozen treats?  If so, you may want to try the new Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt.  There are four flavors to choose from (Vanilla Bean, Blueberry, Raspberry, and Strawberry).  Each pack comes with three individual cups of frozen yogurt each sealed with a foil peel off lid.  The yogurt is made with yogurt cultures, has no artificial flavors and is made with real fruit.  It also is only 100 calories per serving and packs in 4 grams of protein.  And what about the fat you ask, 1.5 total grams of fat per serving which consists of 1 gram of saturated fat.

  Mommy in GA and Mommy in PA had a chance to try some and here is what we thought:

Mommy in GA says:We received the Strawberry and the Raspberry!! We were so excited when the box came and the kids couldn't wait to try it!!
My 9 year old said:  "It was very tasty.  I got to try both and I thought that the Strawberry was the best, but the raspberry was good too."

My 7 year old says:"They were AWESOME!!  I don't have a favorite, they were both SO good!!" 

She also asked if when i see them at the store if I could buy them.HAHA
The other 2 also tried them and liked them but, declined to give me any feedback lol.  All in all I think that they were a huge hit in the household!!!



Mommy in PA says:  We also received the strawberry and raspberry.  My seven year old and I both thought that it was quite tasty.  There is a little bit of an aftertaste but it disappears pretty quickly.  My 14 year old daughter did not care for it because it had seeds in it and she is just really picky about that kind of stuff.  I love how it comes in the little single serving containers because my son is a type 1 Diabetic and we have to carb count everything, this makes it so much easier! 


Disclaimer:  We received the above items for free in exchange for our honest review and all opinions remain our own.

No comments: