PLEASE Vote for Us!!!!!!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

UNREAL Candy (Mommy in PA's views)

  Recently I got the chance to try out some new candy called UNREAL.  This was an opportunity from BzzAgent so I received coupons in the mail for one free one and 4 for BOGO. 

  I have never been one to turn down trying any kind of new chocolate.  So I was really excited to get a chance to try out this UNREAL candy.  UNREAL candy was created because a 13 year old boy went on a mission to find out what was really in candy bars and why.  Well he found out that most candy had a lot of extra stuff in them that wasn't in there for better flavor but to make the product cheaper to produce.  I found this very interesting. 

  The flavors I chose to try were UNREAL #54, UNREAL #8, and UNREAL #77.  UNREAL #54 is candy coated chocolates with peanuts.  These were a big hit with everyone in my house.  I especially like how the colors don't look as fake as some other brands do.  And they tasted just as good as any other ones I've tried.  UNREAL #8 is chocolate, caramel, peanut, and nougat.  This one is actually my favorite of the ones I tried.  The nougat seems really fluffy compared to some other nougats I have had.  My kids did not get a chance to try this one.  UNREAL #77 is chocolate and Peanut Butter in cup shapes.  These were tasty too but a little different taste than what I was used to, I think it was something with the chocolate. 

  Now that I've had a chance to try these I will be getting them again so that we are getting a lot less junk in our candy, it's amazing how easily they have made it to have healthier versions of our favorite junk food. 

Disclaimer:  I received the coupons for the above products in my bzzkit from bzzagent but all opinions are my own. 

 

No comments: